630 WS PowerSafe®
Motor mower with mechanical transmission and PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | steering clutch/brake assembly on the two wheels | power up to 10.7 hp | cutting width up to 210 cm.
The versatility of BCS motor mowers PowerSafe® allows our customers to fulfil any requirement, all year round, related to:
- mowing fodder, - weeding between rows of vineyards
and orchards, - maintenance of public greenery
and private gardens, - cleaning uncultivated areas,
- during winter use.
Thanks to the steering clutch/brake assembly on the two wheels
- that facilitates maneuverability also on very steep slopes - and to the reduction unit in oil bath the 630 WS PowerSafe® is a professional motor mower
intended for professional farmers and greenery caretaker.
The PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, also guarantees maximum reliability, comfort and total safety for the operator.
|Honda GX340 V Alps
||8 / 10.7
|Kohler KD350 V
||5.5 / 7.5
||6.8 / 9.1
- No. of speeds FWD/REV: 3 + 3
- Cast-iron reinforced gearbox
- Quick reverser: yes
- Differential: steering clutches combined with brakes
- Reduction units: in oil bath on both wheels
- Clutch: PowerSafe®, with multiple discs in oil bath
- PTO: independent at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath
- Working brakes: yes, independent on the two wheels
- Parking brake: yes
- Handlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways
- Safety devices: in compliance with the applicable regulations
- Graph of the speeds in km/h with 5.0-10 tyres
Maximum width (without attachment):
- with wheels 5.0-10: 889 mm
- with wheels 5.0-10 + Super Bite: 1159 mm
- with wheels 21x11.00-8 Terra Tyre: 1060 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Lug Tyre: 889 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Garden: 889 mm
- with steel wheels 3x300: 1070 mm
- with steel wheels 4x400: 1230 mm
The exclusive PowerSafe® clutch
with multiple steel discs in oil bath and flanged directly to the engine, provides the operator with a series of tangible advantages:
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Practically unlimited duration even if stressed with alternating movement attachments or with high inertia.
- No overheating even if stressed for a long time.
- No drop in performance at any operating temperature.
- Gentle and progressive engagement of the clutch lever, as well as minimal force required to keep the safety lever pressed.
- Elimination of preliminary action for engine start-up.
- Immediate machine and attachment shutdown if the handlebar is released. However, the engine continues to run.
- Dual desmodromic system to prevent work from being resumed accidentally.
- Extended to 5 years on the entire PowerSafe® clutch unit.
This original mechanism independently controls the integral steering clutch-brake mechanisms housed in closed cases on the two wheels, through two levers on the handle bars.
This gives the motor mowers WS excellent stability on steep terrains, meaning:
- maximum steering comfort
- easy handling
- perfect control of the machine.