The ridger is the specific attachment for creating a furrow in previously tilled soil, opening small drainage ditches and reinforcing row crops.
Available in adjustable version or adjustable ridger behind rotary hoe.
The ridger with adjustable wings consists of a "V"- shaped front body that penetrates the soil and breaks its surface. Two adjustable mouldboards are hinged to the front body and these generate the groove by sliding the ground sideways.
To use the ridger it is advisable to set up the two-wheel tractor with 6.5/80-12 wheels and relative weights (34 kg each).
- Cutting angle of the single plough: adjustable through the dedicated link
- Cutting depth of the plough: adjustable through the dedicated adjustment screw
- Ridge depth: adjustable by opening the mouldboards
- Max. width of the ridge: 385 mm
- Weight: 16 kg (adjustable ridger) - 24 kg (adjustable ridger for two-wheel tractor 750 PowerSafe®)