Reversible and multifunctional two-wheel tractor with PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | power up to 11.7 hp | tilling width up to 80 cm.
The versatility of BCS two-wheel tractors PowerSafe® allows to fulfil all requirements pertaining to soil working, gardens' care, greens maintenance, inter-row mowing in vineyards and orchards or in uncultivated areas and during winter use, all year round.
Thanks to their handling and ease of use, the BCS two-wheel tractors PowerSafe® are well performing any type of use and can be used by a vast range of users: from hobby to professional farmers, and from individuals to the greenery caretaker.
The PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, also guarantees maximum reliability, comfort and total safety for the operator.
- Gearbox: 3 forward + 3 reverse speeds
- Quick reverser to change the forwarding direction
- Differential: with lock
- PowerSafe® clutch: with multiple discs in oil bath
- Independent power take-off: with engagement in oil bath
- Independent working brakes: on the two wheels
- Parking brake
- Handlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways and reversible
- Safety devices: complying with the applicable regulations
||Recoil or Electric
||8,7 / 11,7
||8,5 / 11,4
||Recoil or Electric
||7,5 / 10
The PowerSafe® clutch with multiple steel discs in oil bath and directly flanged to the engine
, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, guarantees a number of benefits for the operator, in addition to make two-wheel tractors conforming to the safety regulations EN 709/A4.Safety
- Immediate machine and attachment shutdown if the handlebar is released. However, the engine continues to run.
- Dual desmodromic system to prevent work from being resumed accidentally.
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Practically unlimited duration even if stressed with alternating movement attachments or with high inertia.
- No overheating even if stressed for a long time.
- No drop in performance at any operating temperature.
- Gentle and progressive engagement of the clutch lever, as well as minimal force required to keep the safety lever pressed.
- Elimination of preliminary action for engine start-up.
- Extended to 5 years on the entire PowerSafe® clutch unit.
Dimensions and Weights
Width min / max (without attachment):
- with wheels 5.0-10: 503 / 575 mm
- with wheels 6.5/80-12: 668 / 790 mm
- with steel cage wheels Ø cm 49: 450 mm
Weight (without attachment):
- with GX390 engine, wheels 5.0-10: 112 kg
- with GX390 AE engine, wheels 5.0-10: 116 kg
- with XR2100 engine, wheels 5.0-10: 112 kg
- with LN100 engine, wheels 5.0-10: 132 kg
- with LN100 AE engine, wheels 5.0-10: 140 kg
Graph of the speeds in km/h (forward and reverse gears) with 5.0-10 tyres.
- Two-wheel tractor version (with rear attachments)
- Motor mower version (with front attachments)