635 HY PowerSafe®
Motor mower with hydrostatic transmission and PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | power up to 10.7 hp | cutting width up to 210 cm.
The 635 HY PowerSafe® is a motor mower with hydrostatic forward motion transmission that can be continuously adjusted with 2-speed ranges (slow/fast).
With one lever only on the handlebar, the operator can continuously vary the speed and direction of the machine: this means an unlimited amount of gears are available for all operating requirements.
The lever control ensures high operation comfort especially during haymaking, greens maintenance, snow removal and typical municipality use, which involves many direction changes.
Thanks to their handling and ease of use, the hydrostatic motor mower 635 HY PowerSafe® is well performing any type of use and can be used by a vast range of users: from hobby to professional farmers, and from individuals to the greenery caretaker.
The PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, also guarantees maximum reliability, comfort and total safety for the operator.
|Honda GX340 V
||8 / 10.7
|Honda GX340 V Alps
||8 / 10.7
|Kohler KD350 V
||5.5 / 7.5
||6.8 / 9.1
- Hydrostatic transmission: with 2-speed ranges (slow/fast) in both forward and reverse drive
- Forwarding control: by an EasyGrip lever or an EasyRider rotating knob
- Clutch: PowerSafe®, with multiple discs in oil bath
- Differential with lock: yes
- PTO: independent at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath
- Working brakes: yes, independent on the two wheels
- Parking brake: yesHandlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways
- Safety devices: in compliance with the applicable regulations
- Graph of the speeds in km/h with 5.0-10 tyres
The compact hydrostatic pump-engine unit is made of light alloy so that the machine can be easily manoeuvred and positioned on the gearbox.
Characterised by a high pressure circuit which is separate from the one of the PowerSafe® clutch, the machine is fitted with an axial-centrifugal fan to cool the hydrostatic unit.
- EasyGrip: The "EasyGrip" lever control guarantees a high operating comfort especially for those operations requiring frequent direction reverse, such as greens maintenance and typical uses in municipalities.
- EasyRider: The "EasyRider" direction control by rotating knob, motorcyclist type, allows the operator to control the direction holding the handlebar with the right hand. This allows to better control the unit in deep slopes, such as cutting on hilly grounds. The knob rotates on ball bearings to reduce driving friction.
For both direction controls, a notch sector allows the operator to easily and repeatedly fix the position of the lever or of the knob. A central area without notches lets the lever or the knob to be positioned as desired, so that the machine can operate at a very slow speed.
Dimensions and Weights
Width min / max (without attachment):
- with wheels 5.0-10: 503 / 575 mm
- with wheels 5.0-10 + Super bite: 773 / 845 mm
- with wheels 21x11.00-8 Terra Tyre: 870 mm
Weight (without attachment):
- with GX340 V engine, wheels 5.0-10: 137 kg
- with GX340 V Alps engine, wheels 5.0-10: 137 kg
- with KD350 V engine, wheels 5.0-10: 135 kg
- with L100V engine, wheels 5.0-10: 155 kg
The exclusive PowerSafe® clutch
with multiple steel discs in oil bath and flanged directly to the engine, provides the operator with a series of tangible advantages:
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Practically unlimited duration even if stressed with alternating movement attachments or with high inertia.
- No overheating even if stressed for a long time.
- No drop in performance at any operating temperature.
- Gentle and progressive engagement of the clutch lever, as well as minimal force required to keep the safety lever pressed.
- Elimination of preliminary action for engine start-up.
- Immediate machine and attachment shutdown if the handlebar is released. However, the engine continues to run.
- Dual desmodromic system to prevent work from being resumed accidentally.
- Extended to 5 years on the entire PowerSafe® clutch unit.